E-Checks allow users to make payments to the University directly from their bank account. This method does not charge a convenience fee. Only U.S. bank accounts are accepted for this method.
Start by signing in to your BYU-I account and navigating to the "Finances" section.
1. Scroll down to the "Finances" section and select "Make Payment."
This will take you to the school's CashNET system. On this screen, you will see many option boxes including your current balance, recent payments, etc.
2. If you have a current balance owed, select "Make a Payment" to move forward with the E-check payment process.
Selecting "Make Payment" will take you to a new page where you can select how much you want to pay what kind of a payment you would like to set-up.
3. Select what you would like to pay for and input the amount you would like to pay.
NOTE: After you have used the E-Check with your bank, it will appear as an option under your "Saved Payment Methods" on this page.
4. Select "Continue".
This will take you to a new page where you can enter your bank account information.
5. Select the "Add a payment method" option and fill out your bank information and then select the 'Continue Checkout' button.
This will take you to the final page of the payment process.
6. Verify that the Payment Information is correct. After verifying, select "Pay" in the bottom right corner.
This will end your E-Check payment process.