E-Checks allow users to make payments to the University directly from their bank account. This method does not charge a convenience fee. Only U.S. bank accounts are accepted for this method.
For steps on using the New BYUI Portal, click here.
1. Start by signing in to your BYU-I account. Select More at the top of the page, and choose Finances.
2. Click on Personal Account
3. On the right-hand side, select Make Payment or Deposit
This will take you to your CashNet page
4. Select My Account on the left-hand side
5. Under Payment Methods choose Add New Payment
A pop-up window will open on the page
6. Select Bank Account
7. Fill in all of your bank information and click Save
NOTE: This new bank account will be saved under your payment methods and will appear as a payment option whenever you try to pay for a fee on your account.