Congratulations for getting here! And now for the final steps:
Go to my.byui.edu and sign in to your account.
1. Select "See All" to display the toolbar.
2. In your "All Quick Links" toolbar, select "Degree Audit"
Select "Diploma or Certificate Application" on the left hand side of the page.
Begin Your Application
Click on "Add New Application" to start your application process.
1. Select "My declared degree/major" to apply to receive your bachelor's degree.
2. After making your selection, click on "Continue to Application Details"
1. At this point, choose the term you will complete your degree.
2. Choose if you will participate in the ceremony (Commencement)
3. Verify the College you intend to walk.
4. Click on "Continue to Award Name and Address"
Verify Your Information
1. Verify that the name that will be printed on your diploma is correct.
2. Make sure the mailing address for your diploma will be the same for 6-8 weeks after your grades are posted.
3. Click on "Continue to Confirmation"
Review all your information to make sure it is correct, then Click on "Save Application and Finish.
Congratulations! You have applied for Graduation!