BYU-Idaho Help Guides

Applying for Form I-20

Updated on

If you are planning on coming to BYU-Idaho as an F-1 International Student, you must obtain an I-20 from International Services to be eligible to apply for a student visa and legally enter the U.S. to study. If you are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa or are seeking a Change of Status to an F-1 visa, you will have to apply for an I-20 from BYU-Idaho the same way. New/Prospective Students must apply to BYU-I and be conditionally admitted.

Here are the steps you need to complete to apply for your I-20

Step 1: To apply, follow this link to the New/Prospective Students page.

Step 2: Once there scroll to the section title 'Form I-20' and click the link for I-20 Application Process .

Step 3: Follow the steps listed on this page to apply for your form I-20.

Congratulations! You have successfully accessed the I-20 application process.

Previous Article Adding / Changing a Minor or Cluster
Next Article Downloading a Class Schedule
Still Need Help? Contact Us