BYU-Idaho Help Guides

Viewing / Updating Your Federal Withholding (W-4)


Go to and log into your account and click on "Student Employee"

On the new page, click on Workday.

On the right hand side of the page, select the "Pay" icon.

On the right side of the page, click on "Withholding Elections"

Here, you can change your Federal and State withholding. Select the specific tab were you would like to make the changes. Click on "Update" at the bottom of the page.

After you have made the changes, click on the orange button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.


Add your comment

E-Mail me when someone replies to this comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Previous Article Viewing / Editing Your Federal Withholding Elections
Next Article Viewing the Mailing Address for Your W-2
Still Need Help? Contact Us