We love to hear helpful feedback on courses! Feel free to give any feedback to your instructor directly.
If you are not able to communicate the feedback to your instructor, you can also give course feedback through I-Learn following these steps:
- Log into myBYUI. Select the I-Learn tab on the top of your screen. This will take you to the I-Learn Canvas Homepage.
2. On the blue menu bar on the left, select Courses. A list of your courses will appear.
3. Select the course you want to leave feedback on. Then, you will see a second menu option:
4. From this menu, select the last option, Course Help. You will see a list of the BYUI Help Request web page.
5. From the options listed on this page, select I-Learn Help Request. Click Submit Request to start the process. You will see a list of topics and assignments that you can choose from to leave your feedback.
6. From the list, select the option that best fits your request. This will take you to the request form.
7. Please add your feedback to the description box and include any attachments as needed. Once you are finished, select the green Submit button and you are done!