*Note: all information in these screenshots are examples only and do not show actual personal information
Select Sign In button in the upper right corner of the screen
Financial Aid Portal
Select Financial Aid Portal.
You will be brought to the STUDENT PORTAL dashboard.
Click on the Documents tab on the left side of the dashboard.
- Select Show All Documents
- It will then show the status of the documents as Needed, Reviewed, Satisfied, and Unsatisfied
- Find the documents that are Needed
- Click on Review and Update
Download and Upload Documents
The document that is needed will show up under Form to Complete.
1. Click on the download button to download the needed form.
2. After you have filled out the form, click the Upload a Form button. (When you are uploading documents, make sure to upload all the documents before selecting "Upload.")
3. You can see Counselor Comments in the blue box below "Instructions." These comments are only given when a financial aid employee has reviewed your document and determined they need something else from you.