Tax season can be stressful, but we make getting your 1098-T Form a breeze!
Go to the website: http://www.byui.edu/financial-services/student-financials
Access your tax information
- Click on the drop-down arrow by 'Tax Information'
- Click on the first option "1098-T Form"
Access BYUI Online Tax Data
- Scroll down to the section called 'Get a Copy of Your 1098-T form. In it, click on the blue button which says 'Access your 1098-T'
- On the next page, enter your BYUI credentials
View your 1098-T Form
- If you need a 1098-T from a previous year, select the year in this drop-down menu. Here, you have access to forms from the last 3 years. If you need a form from a previous date, go back to the previous page and click on the blue button which says, 'Request an Unavailable 1098-T'.
- Make sure to use a different password to display the form each time you try to access your 1098-T form.
- Follow the instructions to view a pdf of your 1098-T, then click on the button which says 'Display 1098-T.
- If you received a message saying that your 1098-T was unavailable, go back to the previous page and click on the blue button which says, 'Request an Unavailable 1098-T'.
If you are unable to obtain your 1098-T form, follow these steps Unavailable 1098-T
Congratulations! You will now be able to obtain your 1098-T form.